Welcome to Live Well Chiropractic
If you are looking for chiropractic care in Roy or Ogden, the wellness professionals at Live Well Chiropractic are ready to assist you. Our chiropractors will evaluate your musculoskeletal system to identify the root cause of your discomfort and create a chiropractic care plan to address it.
What Chiropractic Care Can Do for You
Many different conditions can be treated by our chiropractor. Chiropractic care appeals to many because it is natural and non-invasive. Rather than mask your pain with prescription medication, chiropractic care addresses the root of your discomfort. Over time, chiropractic care will reduce your pain, improve your range of motion, and enhance your body’s natural healing process. Conditions commonly treated by our chiropractor include:
- Low back pain: Chiropractic care reduces lower back pain by balancing the musculoskeletal system, taking pressure off of the lower back.
- Neck pain: Chiropractic adjustments will improve your posture and reduce the load your neck must support.
- Tension headaches: Tension headaches may be the result of poor posture and stress. Chiropractors can adjust your neck and potentially suggest some stretching exercises to you, as well as other healthy ways to minimize stress.
- Migraine headaches: There is research that shows that chiropractic spinal adjustments can reduce the frequency and severity of migraines.
- Whiplash: This neck injury is often the result of a car accident. It will cause stiffness and pain in your neck. Sometimes you will feel more pain when you attempt to turn your head, and you might even feel dizzy or potentially sick. Chiropractic care will return strained tendons and soft tissues to their natural position, alleviating whiplash pain.
- Sacroiliac pain: Your sacroiliac joint is a large joint located at the bottom of your spine. Problems with this joint can cause a unique type of low back pain. Often, chiropractors will treat this pain with an adjustment, as well as teaching you how to avoid straining this joint and do helpful exercises to strengthen your core muscles.
- Shoulder pain: If you have pain and stiffness in your shoulders, this is sometimes called frozen shoulder syndrome. Chiropractic care can reduce your shoulder pain and restore mobility to your shoulder joint.
- Knee pain: Overuse of the knee joint can cause osteoarthritis in the knee. This is fairly common, and knee pain responds well to chiropractic care. Restoring the body’s natural alignment takes the excess weight of the knees, improving joint function and allowing for easier movement.
Contact Us for Chiropractic Care in Roy and Ogden
If you need chiropractic care in Roy or Ogden, the professionals at Live Well Chiropractic are ready to assist you. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us at (801) 731-9899.
If you're looking for help with weight loss, click the graphic below for more info.